2023 Arnold Clark Cup

Euro 2024, World Cup 2026, etc.
Jackson Harrison

Post by Jackson Harrison »

Lorric wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 22:30 Corner, Daly brings it down for Bronze to bang in, 5-0. England have had about 30 shots in this game.
This is a doddle. TBF we chose 3 easy teams to invite this year. At least last year we had 3 decent teams. No ACC next year as it'll be WNL final 4.
Jackson Harrison

Lorric wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 22:31 Belgium score a super goal from way out and way off to the side right in the top corner, 5-1!
I'm behind as I'm watching on ITV X on iPad take it you have a dual screen?.........Just seen it no stopping that from
Earps
Caught us off guard!
Jackson Harrison

6-1

This is hilariusly bad for Belgium. I genuinely believe we can win WC this year!
Lorric

Post by Lorric »

England will not be denied a 5 goal win, a shot is blocked by the defence, but it's put in the bottom corner from outside the box, and that's 6-1 FT! England retain the trophy in real style. I love this team. This must be what it's like to support the US when they're at their best just winning and winning and winning and winning and battering team after team after team.
Lorric

Post by Lorric »

Jackson Harrison wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 22:31
Lorric wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 22:30 Corner, Daly brings it down for Bronze to bang in, 5-0. England have had about 30 shots in this game.
This is a doddle. TBF we chose 3 easy teams to invite this year. At least last year we had 3 decent teams. No ACC next year as it'll be WNL final 4.
These are "decent" teams. Belgium were in the quarter finals of the Euro. Last time we had top teams.

We should get more of a challenge from Brazil and Australia, both well capable of beating us.
Jackson Harrison

Lorric wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 22:39
These are "decent" teams. Belgium were in the quarter finals of the Euro. Last time we had top teams.

We should get more of a challenge from Brazil and Australia, both well capable of beating us.
Well we'll see we've got Finallissima Feminina at Wembley in April followed by Australia in Brentford. I'm from North England and find it annoying why all England games are down South. Got to watch Euro SF though and it was amazing!!!
WC being in a morning will make it annoying. What times are England games??? Some are at 6am aren't they 🤷‍♂️
Lorric

Post by Lorric »

Jackson Harrison wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 22:44

Well we'll see we've got Finallissima Feminina at Wembley in April followed by Australia in Brentford. I'm from North England and find it annoying why all England games are down South. Got to watch Euro SF though and it was amazing!!!
WC being in a morning will make it annoying. What times are England games??? Some are at 6am aren't they 🤷‍♂️
Yeah, bad times.
Jackson Harrison

Lorric wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 22:48
Jackson Harrison wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 22:44

Yeah, bad times.
TBF at least they'll not be in middle of day in summer heat.
Last edited by Jackson Harrison on Thu Feb 23, 2023 18:58, edited 1 time in total.
Lorric

Post by Lorric »