Bulgarian Football Season 2023-2024

Domestic league and cup football
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Ludogorets sack coach Petev

In the volatile, often tempestuous world of professional football, a coach tends to be as secure as their last game. This reality was starkly brought to life when Bulgarian football club Ludogorets dismissed their coach, Ivaylo Petev. This dismissal came in the wake of Ludogorets falling six points behind league leaders Lokomotiv Plovdiv and an unsavory incident where Petev lost his temper and made offensive remarks.

The dismissal of Petev did not happen in a vacuum. His position as coach had been previously questioned following a humiliating 1-7 loss to Danish team Nordseland in the Conference League groups. Petev and the entire sports and technical staff had offered their resignation, but their requests were not accepted. The team’s lackluster performance and Petev’s subsequent behavior appeared to have tipped the scales in favor of his dismissal.

Ludogorets’ draw with Arda didn’t help matters either. The team finds itself six points behind the league leader, Lokomotiv Plovdiv. While they have two matches in hand, they need to make up ground quickly if they want to challenge for the title.

The team’s upcoming match against Fenerbahce in the Conference League is crucial. Fenerbahce is currently leading the Turkish Super League, having won all eight of their matches so far. The pressure is on Ludogorets to deliver a strong performance and mark their presence in the competition.

But the challenges don’t end there. In the match against Arda, Ludogorets failed to find the back of the net, resulting in a 0-0 draw. Arda has historically struggled against Ludogorets. However, they will be motivated to take points off the champions and record their first victory against Ludogorets.

The dismissal of Petev may have been influenced by his behavior after the match against Arda. His offensive remarks likely did not sit well with the club’s management. Petev’s tenure at Ludogorets has been a mixed bag. He joined the club in March and went on to win the league title and the Bulgarian Cup. However, his time at Ludogorets has also been marked by some disappointing results, particularly in European competitions.

With the team falling behind in the league and facing crucial matches in European competitions, the management felt that a change in leadership was necessary. The upcoming matches against Fenerbahce and Lokomotiv Plovdiv will be crucial for Ludogorets’ season, and the team will be looking to make a statement under their new coach, Ivan Tsvetkov.
I have a blue house with a blue window.
Blue is the colour of all that I wear.
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Ilian Iliev was unveiled as the new head coach of the Bulgarian senior men’s national team today. The 55-year-old was installed at the position with the unanimous vote of the Bulgarian Football Union’s Executive Committee and the president Borislav Mihaylov. He will take charge of the team in the upcoming EURO 2024 qualifiers against Hungary and Serbia and will also remain as head coach of PFC Cherno More until the end of the 2023/24 season.

“The BFU has always appointed high-profile names as national team head coaches. Ilian Iliev is respected by the whole Bulgarian sporting community because of his diligent and consistent work. I wish him the best of luck and I guarantee that he has our full support in his mission”, said Borislav Mihaylov.

“I accepted the offer to take over the national team because I want to help the players show their true face. I want them to have a higher self esteem when they go out to the pitch and to play tactically correct”, said Ilian Iliev.

Ilian Iliev was born on July 2, 1968, in Varna, and spent his playing career at local club Cherno More, Levski Sofia, Benfica, Altay, Slavia Sofia, Bursaspor, AEK Athens, Maritimo and Salgueiros. He is one of the most emblematic footballers of the 90’s in Bulgaria and has 35 caps and 3 goals for the national team, including all three games at the 1998 World Cup in France. As a head coach he is mainly associated with Cherno More, Beroe, Levski Sofia, Lokomotiv Plovdiv and Vereya. He has been voted Bulgarian coach of the year two times. Currently Iliev is at the helm of Cherno More, the club that is leading the table in the First Professional Football League.

His backroom staff will include assistants Petar Kostadinov and Georgi Donkov, goalkeeping coach Zdravko Zdravkov, fitness coach Yasen Lyubenov and analyst Atanas Ribarski.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Ludogorets beat Fenerbahce 2:0

Ludogorets recorded one of its strongest European nights in recent years. The Eagles beat the leaders Fenerbahce in their fourth match of Group H of the Conference League. Jakub Piotrowski and substitute Rwan Seko were on target for the 2-0 success.

The Razgrad side showed a very solid defensive performance and took advantage of their chances in forward positions to defeat one of the strongest performing teams in Europe since the start of the season. Especially in the first half, the Eagles dominated and on several occasions reached very serious situations, but the national goalkeeper of Croatia Dominik Livakovic had a day.

Until a few days ago, Fenerbahçe was in a streak of 19 consecutive victories in all tournaments.

With today's success, Ludogorets now has an asset of six points and is back in the battle for one of the first two places that give the right to participate in the eliminations of the tournament. Fenerbahçe remains the leader with nine and second is the Danish Nordsøland with seven. Last is Spartak (Trnava) with one point.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Ludogorets won against Spartak Trnava in great drama

Ludogorets dramatically beat Spartak Trnava away 2-1 and everything in Group H of the Conference League will be decided on December 14 in Razgrad when Ludogorets host Nordsjaelland, who beat Fenerbahce 6-1.

Ludogorets scored a goal in the 22nd minute. Kwadwo Duah broke through the center and found Caio Vidal. The Brazilian was blocked, but the ball fell to the feet of Bernard Tekpetey, who would have damage the net from close range. However, the goal was disallowed due to a thin offside by Tekpetey at the beginning of the attack. Seven minutes later, Nedyalkov put the ball on the head of Piotrowski, who shot straight at the goalkeeper.

In the 55th minute, Duah would, but without making it difficult for Takacs. Ten minutes after that, Caio Vidal had a good shot, but the keeper did it again.

In the 74th minute, Ludogorets took the lead. On target was Duah, who was brought on well by Tekpetey and scored without problems. Eric Daniel quickly restored parity Olivier Verdon then missed a penalty before Mathias Tissera sealed the deal in the 96th minute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrIcsaLq9yg
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Ludogorets did it! Beat Nordsjaelland and continue in Europe

Ludogorets will play again in spring in Europe after defeating Nordsjaelland 1:0 in Razgrad. The only goal was scored by the usual suspect Jakub Piotrowski, who in the 79th minute scored with his left foot after a ricochet, and in this way they took sweet revenge on the Danish.

The medical staff of the Eagles also did the impossible to lift Aslack Von Witry and Bernard Tekpetey, who had injuries, to play in the match. As is known, Caio Vidal was suspended for the match and Anton Nedyalkov dropped out of the match due to a hernia operation. Vidal was replaced by the hero of the "Bulgarian Army" Spas Delev.

In the 4th minute, after a cross from a corner, Kwadwo Duah played a header, but inaccurately. The visitors responded with a shot by Schelderup, who did not trouble Sergio Padt. 20 minutes later, Pedro Naressi sent a curious shot with his left foot, but it also missed the target.

In the 25th minute, the crossbar stopped Ludogorets from scoring. After an excellent attack, Tekpetey was brought out on the right, he turned back to the onrushing Naressi. The Brazilian missed for Kwadwo Duah, who shot, but the ball hit the right post of goalkeeper Hansen.

The Eagles continued to press and in the 36th minute they created another danger. Tekpetey shot hard from the air, the Nordsjaelland keeper did not make a good save and the ball fell to Piotrowski. However, he shot from a small angle and failed to score.

Shortly after, the Danes created their first situation. Rasmussen shot from very close, but Sergio Padt made a great save to prevent a certain goal in his own goal.

In the closing minutes of the first half, the main midfielder of Ludogorets Claude Gonsalves suffered an injury and was replaced by the young Ivan Yordanov.

Dermendzhiev took Tekpetey off at the break, bringing on Rwan instead, with the home team looking for success with two strikers. At the beginning of the second half, it was the Brazilian who was brought behind the defense by Naressi, but he was unable to shoot well.

In the 51st minute, Sergio Padt shone with a double save after strikes from Hay and Schelderup. 12 minutes later, the Danes hit the post. Nygren headed, but Ludogorets was lucky in the situation. In the counter-attack, Rwan found himself in position, but Hansen saved his shot masterfully.

In the 73rd minute, Georgi Dermendzhiev released his third striker - Matias Tissera, in search of the so valuable goal.

Six minutes later Jakub Piotrowski scored! He shot from about 20 meters with his left foot, the ball ricocheted and ended up in Hansen's net - 1:0! Just seconds after that, Nordsjaelland could have equalized. Nygren shot powerfully onto the post and on the rebound his team-mate fired high over the goal.

In the 92nd minute, Sergio Padt expertly saved Nagalo's shot from about 25 meters. Shortly after, Piotrowski went on the attack and tried to score his second goal, but the goalkeeper of Nordsjaelland saved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUljUhI8odg
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Ludogorets vs. Servette in the Conference League playoff

Ludogorets will play against Switzerland's Servette in the Conference League playoff. This was decided by the draw in Nyon.

In the first match on February 15, the champions are guests in Geneva. The rematch is on February 22 at Huvepharma Arena in Razgrad.

So far, the Eagles have faced teams from Switzerland four times - three times against Basel in the Champions League and once against Zurich in the Europa League.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Ludogorets sold Žan Karničnik to the leader in Slovenia

PFC Ludogorets sold defender Zan Karnicnik to Slovenian Celje. In the last 12 months the full-back has played for this club on loan. The leader of the Slovenian championship took advantage of the option to buy Karnicnik and he officially became the property of Celje from January 2024.

There was also interest in the Slovenian international from other teams but he preferred to continue his career in the team for which in his period on relegation has 42 games (3592 minutes) with 2 goals and 4 assists.

Zan Karnicnik was attracted to Ludogorets in January 2022 by another Slovenian team - Mura. For the Eagles Karnicnik played 23 games (1745 minutes) in all competitions and recorded three assist.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

List of Bulgarian football transfers winter 2023–24

Arda

In:
— DF Cameroon CMR Félix Eboa Eboa (free agent)
— MF Bulgaria BUL Borislav Tsonev (from China Dalian Professional)
— FW Bulgaria BUL Boris Tyutyukov (from Pirin Blagoevgrad)
— FW Nigeria NGA Chinonso Offor (on loan from Canada CF Montréal)

Out:
3 DF Ivory Coast CIV Oumar Sako (on loan to Russia Rostov)
9 FW Bulgaria BUL Preslav Borukov (to Portugal Marítimo)
11 DF Bulgaria BUL Martin Stoychev (loan return to Septemvri Sofia)
21 MF Bulgaria BUL Radoslav Tsonev (to Kazakhstan Tobol)
24 GK Bulgaria BUL Ivan Dichevski (released)

Beroe

In:
22 MF Colombia COL Sebastián Villa (from Argentina Boca Juniors)
— GK Brazil BRA Arthur Motta (from Brazil Guarani)
— DF France FRA Temitope Akinjogunla (Free agent)
— DF France FRA Moussa Diallo (on loan from Switzerland Servette)
— DF Argentina ARG Juan Salomoni (from Argentina Guillermo Brown)
— MF Spain ESP Javier Esteban-Silgo (from Cyprus Ayia Napa)
— MF Spain ESP Carlos Algarra (from Spain Logroñés)
— MF Argentina ARG Federico Zanetti (from Spain Racing Murcia)
— MF Brazil BRA Werick Caetano (from Poland Stomil Olsztyn)
— MF Guinea-Bissau GNB Ronaldo Camará (from Portugal Feirense)
— MF Bulgaria BUL Damyan Yordanov (loan return from Italy Lazio Primavera)

Out:
1 GK Argentina ARG Juan Pablo Lungarzo (to Argentina Comunicaciones)
2 DF Brazil BRA Gustavo Cascardo (released)
4 MF Argentina ARG Francesco Celeste (to Venezuela Zamora)
6 DF Ecuador ECU Jordi Govea (on loan to Ecuador Orense)
8 MF Bulgaria BUL Bozhidar Penchev (to Hebar)
9 FW Argentina ARG Santiago Godoy (on loan to Argentina Defensa y Justicia)
10 MF Argentina ARG Enzo Hoyos (loan return to Argentina Chacarita Juniors)
19 FW Bulgaria BUL Vasil Vasilev (to Yantra)
21 MF Argentina ARG Thiago Ceijas (to Poland ŁKS Łódź)
25 DF Paraguay PAR Jose Arias (to Portugal Ovarense)
98 MF Venezuela VEN Bruno Schmutz (to Switzerland Schaffhausen)
99 FW Ecuador ECU Mike Cevallos (on loan to Spain El Palo)
— FW Argentina ARG Gonzalo Issa (to Gibraltar College 1975)

Botev Plovdiv

In:
— GK Estonia EST Matvei Igonen (from Hebar)

Out:
2 DF Israel ISR Roy Herman (released)

Botev Vratsa

In:
— DF Bulgaria BUL Ilker Budinov (on loan from Ludogorets)

Out:
7 MF Bulgaria BUL Momchil Tsvetanov (to Krumovgrad)

Cherno More

In:
99 FW Brazil BRA Weslen Júnior (from Bahrain Manama Club)

Out:
19 DF Bulgaria BUL Aleksandar Vasilev (retired)
35 MF Switzerland SUI Arlind Dakaj (to Albania Erzeni)

CSKA Sofia

In:
7 MF Norway NOR Olaus Skarsem (from Norway Rosenborg)
9 FW Brazil BRA Fernando Karanga (from China Jinan Xingzhou)
20 DF Bulgaria BUL Martin Stoychev (from Septemvri Sofia, previously on loan to Arda)

Out:
9 FW Haiti HAI Duckens Nazon (to Turkey Kayserispor)
10 FW Armenia ARM Zhirayr Shaghoyan (loan return to Armenia Ararat-Armenia)
28 FW Colombia COL Brayan Moreno (to Azerbaijan Neftçi)
20 DF Bulgaria BUL Asen Donchev (on loan to Pirin Blagoevgrad)
24 FW Bulgaria BUL Mark-Emilio Papazov (on loan to Hebar Pazardzhik)
— GK Bulgaria BUL Aleks Bozhev (on loan to Litex Lovech)
— DF Bulgaria BUL Aleksandar Buchkov (on loan to Litex Lovech)
— MF Bulgaria BUL Simeon Aleksandrov (on loan to Septemvri Sofia)
— FW Ghana GHA Bismark Charles (on loan to Bosnia and Herzegovina Željezničar)

CSKA 1948

Out:
4 DF Bulgaria BUL Miki Orachev (released)
5 DF Bulgaria BUL Simeon Petrov (on loan to Poland Śląsk Wrocław)
9 FW Iceland ISL Viðar Örn Kjartansson (released)
26 FW France FRA Aeron Zinga (released)

Etar

Out:
2 DF Bulgaria BUL Valeri Hristov (to Fratria)
6 DF Bulgaria BUL Plamen Dimov (released)
11 MF Bulgaria BUL Ilker Budinov (loan return to Ludogorets)
29 MF Bulgaria BUL Yanko Angelov (released)
70 MF Bulgaria BUL Dimo Bakalov (released)

Hebar

In:
— MF Bulgaria BUL Bozhidar Penchev (from Beroe)

Out:
8 MF Ghana GHA Carlos Ohene (to Levski Sofia)
13 MF Austria AUT Marcel Canadi (released)
32 GK Estonia EST Matvei Igonen (to Botev Plovdiv)

Krumovgrad

In:
— MF Bulgaria BUL Momchil Tsvetanov (from Botev Vratsa)

Out:
7 FW Brazil BRA Bruno Garcia (released)
14 MF Sweden SWE Daniel Miljanović (released)

Levski Sofia
Main article: PFC Levski Sofia

In:
7 FW Brazil BRA Fábio Lima (from Brazil ABC)
8 MF Ghana GHA Carlos Ohene (from Hebar)
24 DF Uruguay URU Joaquín Fernández (from Uruguay Atenas)

Out:
2 DF France FRA Jeremy Petris (to Belgium Charleroi)
7 FW Brazil BRA Ronaldo (to Russia Rostov)
— MF Bulgaria BUL Zdravko Dimitrov (on loan to Turkey Sakaryaspor until the end of the season)

Lokomotiv Plovdiv

In:
— MF Bulgaria BUL Martin Raynov (from Lokomotiv Sofia)
— MF Venezuela VEN Cristhian Mendoza (end of loan)

Out:
9 FW Bulgaria BUL Georgi Minchev (to Cyprus AEL Limassol)
10 FW Brazil BRA Giovanny (to China Guangxi Pingguo)
99 MF Brazil BRA Léo Sena (released)

Lokomotiv Sofia

Out:
7 MF Brazil BRA Felipe Ryan (released)
33 DF Brazil BRA Alan Dias (released)

Ludogorets

In:
99 FW Brazil BRA Rwan Cruz (from Brazil Santos)
— DF Bulgaria BUL Ilker Budinov (loan return from Etar)

Out:
11 FW France FRA Mounir Chouiar (on loan to France Amiens)
15 DF Brazil BRA Pedro Henrique (on loan to Brazil Guarani)
20 MF Brazil BRA Nonato (to Brazil Santos)
21 DF Slovenia SVN Žan Karničnik (to Slovenia Celje)
22 DF Argentina ARG Franco Russo (on loan to Belgium OH Leuven)
32 DF Ukraine UKR Ihor Plastun (released)
64 MF Bulgaria BUL Dominik Yankov (to Canada CF Montréal)
— DF Bulgaria BUL Ilker Budinov (on loan to Botev Vratsa)

Pirin Blagoevgrad

In:
— DF Bulgaria BUL Asen Donchev (on loan from CSKA Sofia)
— MF France FRA Modou Diagne (free agent)

Out:
8 MF Ukraine UKR Dmytro Semeniv (released)
10 FW Ukraine UKR Danylo Kondrakov (released)
20 DF Belarus BLR Vladimir Medved (on loan to Lokomotiv Plovdiv)

Slavia Sofia

Out:
18 DF Cape Verde CPV Ludovic Soares (released)

Bdin

In:
— DF Bulgaria BUL Ivan Avramov (from Sportist Svoge)

Out:
2 GK Bulgaria BUL Ivan Vasilev (to CSKA 1948)

Belasitsa

In:
— FW Bulgaria BUL Andon Gushterov (from Marek)

Out:
— FW Brazil BRA Igor Felipe (released)
— MF Bulgaria BUL Blagovest Danchev (released)

Chernomorets Balchik

Out:
— MF Bulgaria BUL Pavel Georgiev (to Chernomorets Burgas)

Chernomorets Burgas

In:
— MF United States USA Chase Ciobanu (free transfer)
— MF Bulgaria BUL Pavel Georgiev (from Chernomorets Balchik)
— FW Senegal SEN Alioune Badará (from Septemvri Sofia)
— FW Bulgaria BUL Mariyan Tonev (from CSKA 1948 II)

Out:
8 MF Bulgaria BUL Plamen Tsonchev (released)
10 FW Bulgaria BUL Ventsislav Gyuzelev (released)
18 MF North Macedonia MKD Stojanco Velinov (released)

CSKA 1948 II

In:
— MF Bulgaria BUL Boris Dimitrov (from Chavdar Etropole)

Out:
31 FW Bulgaria BUL Mariyan Tonev (released)
45 FW Bulgaria BUL Preslav Antonov (released)
48 FW Bulgaria BUL Kristiyan Grozdanov (released)
70 MF Bulgaria BUL Nasko Tsekov (released)
73 MF Bulgaria BUL Steliyan Dobrev (to Fratria)
80 FW Bulgaria BUL Iliya Rusinov (released)
88 FW Bulgaria BUL Ahmed Ademov (released)
— DF Bulgaria BUL Nikolay Zhelyazkov (released)
— DF Bulgaria BUL Daniel Madzharov (released)
— DF Brazil BRA Tiago Barbosa (released)

Dobrudzha

In:
— GK Bulgaria BUL Aleksey Andreev
— DF Bulgaria BUL Nikolay Zhelyazkov (from CSKA 1948 III)
— MF Cape Verde CPV Paulo Soares (free agent)
— MF Portugal POR Bruno Amado (from Portugal Oliveira do Hospital)
— MF Brazil BRA Buá (from Brazil CTE Colatina)
— FW France FRA Sofiane Dia (free agent)
— FW Lithuania LTU Julius Kasparavičius (free agent)

Out:
25 GK Bulgaria BUL Hristo Kovachev
5 DF Bulgaria BUL Ivailo Minchev (to Chernomorets Balchik)
18 DF Bulgaria BUL Petko Tsankov
10 MF Bulgaria BUL Slavcho Shokolarov (end of career)
77 MF Bulgaria BUL Yancho Andreev (to Fratria)
11 MF Bulgaria BUL Stefan Mitev (to Chernomorets Balchik)
21 MF Bulgaria BUL Lachezar Yordanov
6 MF Venezuela VEN Cristhian Mendoza (end of loan)
7 FW Bulgaria BUL Stefan Statev

Dunav

In:
— MF Ukraine UKR Stanislav Nechiporenko (from Ukraine Zombki)

Out:
— DF Bulgaria BUL Iliya Milanov

Montana

Out:
11 FW Bulgaria BUL Borislav Damyanov (released)

Spartak Varna

Out:
4 DF Bulgaria BUL Borislav Vakadinov (released)
7 MF Bulgaria BUL Evgeni Iliev (released)
8 MF Bulgaria BUL Bozhidar Vasev (released)
75 MF France FRA Johan N'zi (released)
78 MF Bulgaria BUL Ayvan Angelov (loan return to CSKA 1948 II)
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Ludogorets drew 0:0 with Servette

Servette and Ludogorets finished 0:0 in the first match of the playoffs to the 1/8-finals of the Conference League.

In the 11th minute, the Eagles were very close to a goal, but the Swiss goalkeeper Grill saved a great shot by Son. At the end of the first half, Guiliemeno could have put the hosts ahead, but was not blocked by Sonko Sundberg.

In the 57th minute, Stepanovic shot dangerously wide, but shortly after, Padt saved Antunes' shot. Servette's best chance was missed in the 82nd minute when Antunes shot towards the empty net but hit his teammate Crivelli. Five minutes later, Von Witry got into a good position but fired wide.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Ludogorets lost the rematch with Servette

Ludogorets dropped off from the Conference League after 0:1 loss against Servette. It came about after Claude Gonsalves made an atypical mistake in the 6th minute, in which the Portuguese led Konya alone against Padt and the Swiss player did not miss. The Eagles were the better team, but they made serious mistakes, and Maroons goalie Frick looked completely unstoppable.

The coach of the hosts, Georgi Dermendzhiev, bet on the same 11 that drew 0:0 in Geneva last week. At the goal was Sergio Padt, and in front of him was the checkered squad – Von Witry, Sonko Sundberg, Olivier Verdon and Son. Claude Gonsalves and Pedro Naressi were the inside midfielders, while just ahead of them was Jakub Piotrowski. Caio Vidal and Bernard Tekpetey were on the wings, and Kwadwo Duah led the attack. Rwan and Rick Jhonathan, who played very strongly against Cherno more, started on the bench.

After the goal, the Eagles pressed. In the 11th minute, Tekpetey broke from the right and returned very well to the edge of the penalty area, where Son was completely uncovered. He shoots with his right foot but inches from the goal. Then Tekpetey crossed from a corner to Sonko Sundberg, who tried but weakly. In the 20th minute, Tekpetey had an opportunity to shoot, but his shot was blocked. Shortly after, the Swiss made a dangerous counter-attack, which ended with Konya's shot going inches wide of Padt's right-hand post.

In the 28th minute, Kwadwo Duah could have scored against one of his former teams, but like Son's shot - the Swiss's also went inches wide of Frick's goal. Ludogorets continued to press, but the defense and the goalkeeper of Servette managed until the end of the first half.

The Eagles started the second half with enthusiasm, but again the most important thing was missing - the finishing shot. In the 49th minute, the hosts were close to scoring twice. After a cross from a corner, an unmarked Duah headed home, Frick cleared, and then Sonko Sundberg attempted a scissor shot that went straight into the keeper's hands. Just 120 seconds later, Caio Vidal would have headed in Sonko Sundberg's cross, but the Swiss keeper again shone with a save.

A highly offensive substitution followed by Georgi Dermendzhiev, who took out Claude Gonsalves and replaced him with striker Rwan. In the 70th minute, Ludogorets missed a golden chance. Caio Vidal was brought out almost alone against the Servette goalkeeper and would have gone to the ground, but the keeper cleared with one hand. Another unique pass by the home team followed. Caio Vidal broke into the penalty area and would, but somehow the keeper interfered again. In the end, Georgi Dermendzhiev played a total bank, putting his third attacker Matias Tissera in the game. However, the conditions were lacking and in the end Ludogorets dropped out. The people of Razgrad failed to repeat their achievement from 10 years ago, when they last played in the 1/8-final in Europe.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »