New Formats Post 2024-

including formats, draws, seedings, etc.
Jackson Harrison

New Formats Post 2024-

Post by Jackson Harrison »

After the old thread got locked due to some people using it as a battle ground (you know who I’m talking about) let’s behave like civilised adults and not a group of flaming primary school kids…
FEPG

Post by FEPG »

Locking a thread because of an argument is akin to banning a stadium due to players fighting. That'll definitely prevent future conflicts.
fabiomh

Post by fabiomh »

EDIT
Hope for more partecipants in the next Prediction Game
HugoBenfica12

Post by HugoBenfica12 »

so anyways what happen
Fotcalc

Post by Fotcalc »

When do you think we will see an updated version of the stadium infrastructure regulations and what do you think the changes will be? The current version is from 2018 and I assume the new one will be anounced long before it eventually comes into effect. I am especially thinking about the minimum spectator capacities.
Current version: https://documents.uefa.com/r/~8EF5wwwZz ... m0rpMYI~~g

Also, I have read in an article that it exists a 700 pages version of the linked regulations (a checklist). If any of you have that document, I will be very happy if you can share it with us on this forum (:
Fotcalc

Post by Fotcalc »

Hi. I recieved this image in an email. It is an explanation on the 27-30 cycle. However, the person that sent it to me, states that it is likely not from UEFA. On top of that, the explained format has some serious flaws. All in all, I can't see UEFA using this draft format.

My question for you, is; Have you ever seen this image before? If you have, can you please provide us with info on who made this, and what this is based on?
Jackson Harrison

Fotcalc wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:03 Hi. I recieved this image in an email. It is an explanation on the 27-30 cycle. However, the person that sent it to me, states that it is likely not from UEFA. On top of that, the explained format has some serious flaws. All in all, I can't see UEFA using this draft format.

My question for you, is; Have you ever seen this image before? If you have, can you please provide us with info on who made this, and what this is based on?
Solace League?

Who sent you this?

Looks like a load of nonsense to me!

Maybe @dnina10 could shed some light?
Fotcalc

Post by Fotcalc »

I have been chatting with David Parkes about this. He agrees that UEFA never will implement such system, even though there are some things that we can see UEFA implementing.

I got this email from a stranger, and I have never heard his name before. Because he probably didn't intend for the email to get public attention, I will keep his name private for now (I will give you the name in private. Send me a PM). I asked him for contact details of the people he got this from. He answered that he recieved the image from a friend, and that friend got it from a another friend. He so far hasn't given me the contact details.
Jackson Harrison

Fotcalc wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 17:14 I have been chatting with David Parkes about this. He agrees that UEFA never will implement such system, even though there are some things that we can see UEFA implementing.

I got this email from a stranger, and I have never heard his name before. Because he probably didn't intend for the email to get public attention, I will keep his name private for now (I will give you the name in private. Send me a PM). I asked him for contact details of the people he got this from. He answered that he recieved the image from a friend, and that friend got it from a another friend. He so far hasn't given me the contact details.
Looks like a Chinese Whisper. 😂
Fotcalc

Post by Fotcalc »

Jackson Harrison wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 17:16 Looks like a Chinese Whisper. 😂
😂
HugoBenfica12

Post by HugoBenfica12 »

Fotcalc wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 17:22
😂
yup we all knew it UEFA is such an joke
Jackson Harrison

HugoBenfica12 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 19:10
Fotcalc wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 17:22
😂
yup we all knew it UEFA is such an joke
This isn't real!
fabiomh

Post by fabiomh »

:) probbaly it isn't real, but I like it more than the real one. :)
Hope for more partecipants in the next Prediction Game
Jackson Harrison

The new logos for next season were casually revealed this morning. CL one stays sane but EL and CoL change slightly.
HugoBenfica12

Post by HugoBenfica12 »

Jackson Harrison wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 13:45 The new logos for next season were casually revealed this morning. CL one stays sane but EL and CoL change slightly.
what the heck this look like Ipad logo rip-off