Top 5 UEFA leagues standing

Domestic league and cup football
ultra2013

Post by ultra2013 »

Nice website. Looking at the xGD points to Bayern being the strongest team in Europe when measured by the eye test. Sadly, in this sport the best not always win.
dnina10

Post by dnina10 »

Sagy wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 18:50 A different way to view the standing in the top 5 UEFA leagues

Please let me know if you notice any errors or have suggestions for improvements.
This looks great, thanks Sagy. I really love it.

One small feedback, and maybe this is just me being a tad nitpicky, but maybe the colours used for the UEFA club competitions should match the branding colours. So blue for UCL, orange for UEL and green for UECL. That might just be me. Also, for the relegation playoffs, maybe pink would be a better choice just to make the difference a tad clearer. Outside of that, great work
Sagy

Post by Sagy »

dnina10 wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 18:29
Sagy wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 18:50 A different way to view the standing in the top 5 UEFA leagues

Please let me know if you notice any errors or have suggestions for improvements.
This looks great, thanks Sagy. I really love it.

One small feedback, and maybe this is just me being a tad nitpicky, but maybe the colours used for the UEFA club competitions should match the branding colours. So blue for UCL, orange for UEL and green for UECL. That might just be me. Also, for the relegation playoffs, maybe pink would be a better choice just to make the difference a tad clearer. Outside of that, great work
Love the colors idea. Great point. I'll make the change.
Sagy

Post by Sagy »

It this better?

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions
FrancoisD

Post by FrancoisD »

I really like the way the 1 or 2 point per match are displayed.

Is there a mistake on France N4 in the last color change? It was light green for CL qr, now it seems dark blue instead of light blue.
Sagy

Post by Sagy »

FrancoisD wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 14:07 I really like the way the 1 or 2 point per match are displayed.

Is there a mistake on France N4 in the last color change? It was light green for CL qr, now it seems dark blue instead of light blue.
Thanks. Yes, France N4 was an error on my part (I mistakenly had France as 4 CL LS instead of 3 CL LS and 1 in CLq).
matt

Post by matt »

ultra2013 wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 18:18 Sadly, in this sport the best not always win.
On the contrary, it's what makes this sport the most exciting one.
International break hater
Sagy

Post by Sagy »

Added domestic cup finalist indicator and finished almost full automation of the process.

My plan is to upload updates on Mondays or Tuesdays every week.

Alls suggestions and corrections are welcome.
matt

Post by matt »

Last week i mentioned 6 teams currently in a CL spot that rarely or never qualified for it.

Aston Villa
Bologna
Brest
Girona
Stuttgart
Union Saint-Gilloise

Big away win for Bologna against Atalanta, important away wins for Aston Villa and Stuttgart, while Brest won again at home.
Only Girona lost.
International break hater
Sagy

Post by Sagy »

@matt, do you have a list of all the teams that have qualified to the CL? If so, I can try to highlight teams that have never qualified and are currently in a CL qualifying spot in the league standing.
Tazmania

Post by Tazmania »

matt wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 23:08 Last week i mentioned 6 teams currently in a CL spot that rarely or never qualified for it.

Aston Villa
Bologna
Brest
Girona
Stuttgart
Union Saint-Gilloise

Big away win for Bologna against Atalanta, important away wins for Aston Villa and Stuttgart, while Brest won again at home.
Only Girona lost.
This also shows the weakness of the SL proposal, for which none of those clubs would qualify.
Sagy

Post by Sagy »

offside

Post by offside »

@Sagy The table looks good. :up:

As for feedback, the only little thing that I would optimize is the shade of color for clubs qualified to EL-GS and EL-QRs: I would use a darker shade of orange/yellow for the clubs qualified to EL-GS; and use, for the clubs qualified to EL-QRs, the shade of yellow which is currently used for the clubs qualified for EL-GS.
Sagy

Post by Sagy »

offside wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 18:24 @Sagy The table looks good. :up:

As for feedback, the only little thing that I would optimize is the shade of color for clubs qualified to EL-GS and EL-QRs: I would use a darker shade of orange/yellow for the clubs qualified to EL-GS; and use, for the clubs qualified to EL-QRs, the shade of yellow which is currently used for the clubs qualified for EL-GS.
Thanks.

I’ll give these colors a try.
Sagy

Post by Sagy »

How does this look?

Let me know if it's too much information or if any clarifications are needed.

Thanks