CL draw

Champions League, Europa League, Conference League
AlanK
Location: Salem, Oregon and Barcelona, Spain; occasionally Lisboa

Post by AlanK »

bugylibicska wrote:To my big surprise and obvious disappointment the Canadian sport channels won`t show the PSG - Chelsea and Juventus - Bayern ties at all, not even from tape. I don`t think it ever happened before. I`m curious how is it in other countries like in the States, Latin America, Australia and Europe? These games obviously the most interesting ones, could it be they`re put on pay-per-view or just my ``poor`` provider were not able to purchase them? :shock:
In the USA, PSG-Chelsea is on ESPN Deportes; Juve-Bayern is on Fox Sports 2

Looks as though the game that I want to watch that I CAN'T get is PSV-Atlético, available only on Fox Sports 2 (I can't get Juve-Bayern either, but we watch Barça whenever available--they're on ESPN Deportes.)
"Past performance is no guarantee of future results."
matt

Post by matt »

bugylibicska wrote:These games obviously the most interesting ones
Why?

PSG - Chelsea is not so interesting for me...
International break hater
Malko

Post by Malko »

matt no Benfica Zenit is doubt much more interesting the same day......LOL
matt

Post by matt »

Malko wrote:matt no Benfica Zenit is doubt much more interesting the same day......LOL
Why not?
International break hater
bugylibicska

Post by bugylibicska »

matt wrote:
bugylibicska wrote:These games obviously the most interesting ones
Why?

PSG - Chelsea is not so interesting for me...
De gustibus non est disputandum - so I was wrong using the word ``obviously``. For me personally the most interesting - I`d choose this game ahead of all the others - Dynamo Kyiv - Man City. Why? I like Dynamo, dislike Man City, the underdog factor - not more than 10-20% chance for Dynamo, if they lose it`s business as usual, but if they win a double joy sprinkled with Schadenfreude etc. Also Benfica - Zenit very exciting for me, but here the chances are close to equal, real danger for disappointment against all hope, so more anguish than enjoyment. Arsenal - Barcelona - small chance for Arsenal causing an upset, I like Barcelona and enjoy seeing Wenger losing again, hopefully badly. PSG - Chelsea - objectively the 2nd tie of the round after Juventus - Bayern I think, maybe PSG slight favourites, but with a promise of a huge, close battle...Juventus - Bayern promising much, but might be a disappointment, like last time, depending whom you cheer for, of course... :)