Italian football season 2016-17

Domestic league and cup football
mspm89

Post by mspm89 »

angel_87 wrote: It is clamorous the range 29 january-8 april >> http://i.imgur.com/clOMsHX.png

Some journalists assume there is a volunteer in the race yesterday (backward parachute??) :confused:
Sorry, I don't get your point. Are we talking of match-fixing?
angel_87

Post by angel_87 »

mspm89 wrote:
angel_87 wrote: It is clamorous the range 29 january-8 april >> http://i.imgur.com/clOMsHX.png

Some journalists assume there is a volunteer in the race yesterday (backward parachute??) :confused:
Sorry, I don't get your point. Are we talking of match-fixing?
not match-fixing...

According to some Empoli he would have preferred to go down to B = he played against the Palermo not at all = earns from the retrocession 25 millions euros

Teams returning from A to B benefit from a parachute (article in italian)
http://www.calcioefinanza.it/2017/05/17 ... ocessione/
matt

Post by matt »

Despite the parachute money, economically is more profitable to stay in Serie A.

In the last years there are always these suspects. It's endemic in Italy the "culture of suspect", among the ultras and the media. It's really annoying and part of our football culture :roll:
International break hater
Duketown

Post by Duketown »

matt wrote:Despite the parachute money, economically is more profitable to stay in Serie A.

In the last years there are always these suspects. It's endemic in Italy the "culture of suspect", among the ultras and the media. It's really annoying and part of our football culture :roll:
Sure.. most clubs in Serie B struggle with all their rental players, without fans in an old stadium, owned by a bankrupt and or corrupt municipality.

An important reason why Serie A isn't a top league like Bundesliga or BPL. Serie A should return to 18 teams and fix their stadiums and Serie B. Otherwise France will stay 3rd League for years to come. Also France and Spain lack 2nd level leagues like Germany and England.
Interested in football economics, trends, TPO, FFP, annual reports, stadium development & transfers. Accurate sources are Football leaks, UEFA club reports 2016, UEFA benchmark reports, KPMG, Deloitte, Asser Institute, CIES, FifPro.
angel_87

Post by angel_87 »

matt wrote:Despite the parachute money, economically is more profitable to stay in Serie A.

On the economic issue i agree, there are some examples on google (Retrocession impact for Catania and Bologna).

I tell you a number: between 2009 and 2014 the companies, backing from A to B, lost 19.4 million € on average as compared to the season in A

The real problem is tv rights, too much revenue difference between serie A and serie B

===================

chapter number teams:

Punctually it is said to decrease from 20 teams to 18...and punctually it does not do anything :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

the Juventus with the property stadium has increased revenues quite a lot...despite my faith for Milan the Juventus is a model to follow :twisted:
dnina10

Post by dnina10 »

I do not know about the rest of you, but I am very weary about Atalanta reaching the Europa League group stage. I have a feeling they will be like Sassuolo, and that is the last thing Italia needs right now. Starting in 2018-2019, Italia will have 4 Champions League spots, and we need to use next season to prove why that is so. WIth that said, an Internazionale or a Fiorentina would be a much, much better replacement for Atalanta. If we are going to pick up more points, we need the biggest of teams playing in Europe. Atalanta is just not the most ideal club to be representing us in Europe.
matt

Post by matt »

dnina10 wrote:I do not know about the rest of you, but I am very weary about Atalanta reaching the Europa League group stage. I have a feeling they will be like Sassuolo, and that is the last thing Italia needs right now. Starting in 2018-2019, Italia will have 4 Champions League spots, and we need to use next season to prove why that is so. WIth that said, an Internazionale or a Fiorentina would be a much, much better replacement for Atalanta. If we are going to pick up more points, we need the biggest of teams playing in Europe. Atalanta is just not the most ideal club to be representing us in Europe.
Fiorentina, Milan and Inter will focus on reaching the top four, they would not care about El, so i'm perfectly fine with Atalanta in Europa League.
Last edited by matt on Mon Jun 05, 2017 02:27, edited 1 time in total.
International break hater
Duketown

Post by Duketown »

angel_87 wrote: The real problem is tv rights, too much revenue difference between serie A and serie B

the Juventus with the property stadium has increased revenues quite a lot...despite my faith for Milan the Juventus is a model to follow :twisted:
All of UEFA countries, besides Germany and England, suffer from the relegation gap. Even there, difference are huge but they at least have a solid 2nd League.

And that the Juve business model is needed, is 6 year old news in Italy. 100s of plans to repair stadiums but most won't take off.
I.e Milan needs 2 new stadiums (or one of them significantly upgraded) wich will cost towards €1 billion. So since last year, AC came €700 million closer thnx to Chinese takeover. Now another €100 million transfers looks great but the Milan stadium problem (huge part in Serie A problems) needs to be fixed for a permanent solution.

While BPL seems close in ranking, France is coming.
Interested in football economics, trends, TPO, FFP, annual reports, stadium development & transfers. Accurate sources are Football leaks, UEFA club reports 2016, UEFA benchmark reports, KPMG, Deloitte, Asser Institute, CIES, FifPro.
Overgame

Post by Overgame »

Duketown wrote:
angel_87 wrote: The real problem is tv rights, too much revenue difference between serie A and serie B

All of UEFA countries, besides Germany and England, suffer from the relegation gap. Even there, difference are huge but they at least have a solid 2nd League.

And that the Juve business model is needed, is 6 year old news in Italy. 100s of plans to repair stadiums but most won't take off.
I.e Milan needs 2 new stadiums (or one of them significantly upgraded) wich will cost towards €1 billion. So since last year, AC came €700 million closer thnx to Chinese takeover. Now another €100 million transfers looks great but the Milan stadium problem (huge part in Serie A problems) needs to be fixed for a permanent solution.

With your wonderful predictions, in pure Malko's style, Italy isn't worried.
angel_87

Post by angel_87 »

Duketown wrote:

within 4 years Milan Will have a new stadiun, as said by Fassone...the new property has been coming for almost 2 months.
After 4 years (or plus) of total immobilization, things are moving....

The names that circulate for the market are great (Morata, Rica Rodriguez, Biglia, ...) ---------- To sell absolutely Paletta, Bacca, Niang and singer company , I'm confident :twisted:
Duketown

Post by Duketown »

angel_87 wrote:
Duketown wrote:

within 4 years Milan Will have a new stadiun, as said by Fassone...the new property has been coming for almost 2 months.
I already hear this all my life and things might look better with a new owner. But after all those blah blah stories I need to see it happening before my scepticism is gone. And this goes not just for Milan but for most other stadiums that need work. But ok, quite a few clubs sold to oligarch money so some project might finally take off.
Than I still have to see how Italian crowd react to all those new Asian owners. It's a contradictive situation compared to patriotic attitude so expect some problems between fans and owners in the near future.

Besides many (re)new(ed) stadiums, Serie A needs dedicated owners so there is still a long way ahead towards recovery.
Overgame

Post by Overgame »

Duketown wrote:
angel_87 wrote:
Duketown wrote: All of UEFA countries, besides Germany and England, suffer from the relegation gap. Even there, difference are huge but they at least have a solid 2nd League.

I already hear this all my life and things might look better with a new owner. But after all those blah blah stories I need to see it happening before my scepticism is gone. And this goes not just for Milan but for most other stadiums that need work. But ok, quite a few clubs sold to oligarch money so some project might finally take off.
Than I still have to see how Italian crowd react to all those new Asian owners. It's a contradictive situation compared to patriotic attitude so expect some problems between fans and owners in the near future.

Besides many (re)new(ed) stadiums, Serie A needs dedicated owners so there is still a long way ahead towards recovery.
Go back talking about Netherlands. The 15th is coming.
Duketown

Post by Duketown »

Overgame wrote:Go back talking about Netherlands. The 15th is coming.
haha.. Bad night again? Or drunk again?
Overgame

Post by Overgame »

Duketown wrote:
You are just spamming about :
-how Netherlands is great
-how Belgium sucks
-how Italy sucks

And I hate spammers like you.
Club-Mate

Post by Club-Mate »

Duketown wrote:
ė

overdrunk :|